No-one watching David Jones' Digital Display Windows - Sydney
|David Jones Digital Display windows - Sydney CBD Australia August 2013|
David Jones Digital Windows at Sydney CBD store. Midday when all office workers are out for lunch. No-one watching, no-one engaged.
Do you use digital windows to bring traffic into your store? Are you using the right messaging at the right time?
|Bloomingdales, New York City|
- My Favourite: Hyper Island Students created - Interactive Display Window
PD: Below is a massive (size) well executed in-store digital window I spotted this year in Miami. Store: H&M, South Beach. It was impossible not to have a look at it as the store design is around this digital piece.
|H & M Store, South Beach, Miami Beach - February 2013|
- Telstra Retail Connect: allows for retail chains and stores to managed timely offers, build databases of customers and even monetize displays with advertising. CCA Coca-cola is running display screens at more than 3000 stores. Telstra Retail is also doing some work for Caltex stores. Worth following its development.
- Would like to watch some of the latest interactive window displays?
- Call Mauricio - Digital Marketing Specialist & on +61481 367 711
- Check Mauricio Escobar Mármol LinkedIn profile.
- Follow us on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter or Google+