How to quickly invite all your Facebook friends to a Facebook event - Tip and Trick
We recently wrote an article about how to Invite all your Facebook friends to a Facebook page. Some times you also might need to invite all your thousands Facebook friends to a Facebook event but do not have the time to tick all those boxes next to your friends names.
Follow the below steps and you will get it done in less than a minute. Viola!
Cheers Mau @ eDigital.
- Join the event with your personal Facebook account using Firefox browser.
- On the event page, click on "Invite friends" box - A pop up window will appear.
- Scroll down until the end of the "Search by Name" list.
- Open Firefox Scratch pad by going to Tools menu, then Developers, then Scratchpad.
- A small window or pad should open.
- Paste the below code into the pad.
- Click on to 'Execute" menu and then press "Run".
- Wait around 10-20 seconds and all your friends names should be now ticked.